- Admissions for the academic year 2021-2022 are open for all year groups.
- Please note that grade is not equal to year and refer to the table shown below.
- To proceed with the online registration process, you must select the "Continue to Registration" button and fill in the mandatory fields.
- Once you do that, you will receive an automated reply via email with an SR number. This is an active link asking you to complete the application and upload all requested documents.
- Any incomplete or incorrect application (i.e. changing the birth year of the child) without the above mentioned documents will not be processed and the student will not be invited for an assessment.
An online enquiry/registration does not automatically guarantee placement.
School tours take place daily, To book for a school tour please click here
For any further information with your application please contact the Registrations Department at [email protected] mentioning your SR number to facilitate the procedure as we receive a very large number of applications. Priority is always given to GEMS Cambridge International School siblings and GEMS students.
|Age||Grade system (American, CBSE and other curriculum schools)||Year system (UK National Curriculum)||CRITERIA FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022|
|3-4||PRE KG (nursery)||FS1||Birth Year 2017|
|4-5||KG1||FS2||Birth Year 2016|
|5-6||KG2||Year 1||Birth Year 2015|
|6-7||Grade 1||Year 2||Birth Year 2014|
|7-8||Grade 2||Year 3||Continuation of Study|
|8-9||Grade 3||Year 4||Continuation of Study|
|9-10||Grade 4||Year 5||Continuation of Study|
|10-11||Grade 5||Year 6||Continuation of Study|
|11-12||Grade 6||Year 7||Continuation of Study|
|12-13||Grade 7||Year 8||Continuation of Study|
|13-14||Grade 8||Year 9||Continuation of Study|
|14-15||Grade 9||Year 10||Continuation of Study (GCSE in UK curriculum)|
|15-16||Grade 10||Year 11||Continuation of Study (GCSE in UK curriculum)|
|16-17||Grade 11||Year 12||AS/ A level in UK curriculum|
|17-18||Grade 12||Year 13||AS/ A level in UK curriculum|